For many of us, winter is the time of year when we look to escape the cold and migrate to destinations that provide beautiful weather, beaches, breathtaking views, interesting culture, rich history, or all of the above. One destination that offers a little taste of everything is Aruba. Discovered by the Spanish in 1499, it was originally named “La Isla De Los Gigantes” or “The Island of the Giants” named after its tall inhabitants. Aruba has been one of the most popular vacation destinations for decades. Below are 5 Reasons to choose Aruba for your next getaway.
1. Eagle Beach – Trip Advisor ranked Eagle Beach one of the top 10 beaches in the world. It is the widest beach in Aruba and offers water sports, picnicking, and 5 star resorts with cabanas that the fill the coast line.
2. Sunshine – Aruba has the most sunny days per year of any island in the Caribbean. Its average temperature per year is 82 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. National Park – Aruba’s National Park covers 20% of the island and is the largest national park in the Caribbean.
4. Diving – With countless wrecks right near the coastline, Aruba is recognized as one of the top wreck diving destinations in the Caribbean.
5. Cuisine – Aruba is influenced by over 90 countries. Local dishes provide a blend of European, South American, and Caribbean flavors.
Learn more about Aruba Private Jet Charters.