If you are planning a vacation and you’re tired of the same old amusement parks and tourist traps, then check out these 5 amazing destinations. Many of these unorthodox expeditions exist solely as of result of Mother Nature. If your searching for total isolation or just looking for a complete 180 from the everyday grind, then these options might be right up your alley. You can also look for holiday apartments around the world that may be just what you need! However, we can help you with the details of traveling to such remote locations and ensure an all round stress-free, breathtaking vacation. Start your vacation when you take off, not when you land.
Before leaving for your vacation, there are some things that you must sort out. Firstly, when you’re on vacation, your home will be empty and therefore vulnerable to burglaries. Make sure that you have home insurance in place – if you don’t, it’s time to compare home insurance quotes now. Check with your home insurance agent to make sure specific items are covered, especially if they are expensive. Having an alarm system in place would also help to protect your home. Also, you will need to make sure that you have been vaccinated before you travel. Get your vaccinations done well in advance to protect yourself against nasty surprises on your travels. Find out more at Pharmavaccs.co.uk.
1. The Plitvice Lakes: For a vacation with some adventure as well as amazing beauty consider the Plitvice Lakes National Park located in Croatia. A trek through this beautiful park alone makes it worth the trip.
2. The Seychelles Islands: If you are thinking about going on vacation and do not want to travel to the same old summer spot, then look into the Seychelles Islands. Located off the coast of Africa and near Madagascar this set of islands still has parts untouched by man.
3. The Hunan Province: In China, the Wulingyuan area in the Hunan Province. A place filled with amazing landscapes and a hike you won’t believe if you don’t see it for yourself. With its sandstone pillars that were formed by Mother Nature and much more, the sights here will blow you away.
4. Herculaneum: Consider visiting the Herculaneum in the bay of Naples. Rich in history and well preserved it’s a must see if you enjoy stories of the gods and goddesses and ancient gladiators alike.
5. The Malaysian Rainforest: For an avid hiker who appreciates wonderful scenery throughout, the Malaysian Rainforest is the destination. While staying in Kuala Lumpur, you can go on a guided tour through the magnificence of the Malaysian jungle.